Whether you’re looking for permanent or temporary warehouse and manufacturing workers, Arrow’s resources, expertise and local market knowledge will help you find the best people.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATES FOR YOU
- Our clients value us for our ability to source and screen high volumes of warehouse and manufacturing workers
- We offer recruiting solutions to meet your challenges head-on, including onsite support and high volume recruitment.
- We have a pool of over 150,000 warehouse experienced workers available to fill your permanent and temporary needs, from general labor to Distribution Center managers
Typical Warehouse/ Manufacturing Positions We Fill
- Forklift Drivers
- Order Picker/Packers
- Line/Production Workers
- Material Handlers
- General Laborers
- Machine Operators
Our strategic clients see an immediate and noticeable difference between what they are used to and to what Arrow provides as an onsite management program.
Our onsite managers are trained to provide support to our clients, enabling them to focus on their goals vs dealing with minor staffing issues.
- Our onsite managers are experienced in distribution centers and warehouses
- Trained in Loss Prevention Strategies
- Responsible for tracking time and attendance
- They handle onboarding, orientation, discipline, floor supervision, performance management, health and safety and coordination with recruitment offices
- We maintain a 97% average on time rate and an 96% average attendance rate
- Results have seen clients reduce costs up to 33% on temporary labor